Wednesday, January 13, 2016

3 years after killing boss Suspect turns himself in to Police

Three years after killing his boss, a 31-year-old man, Chukwunyere Chimezie, has handed himself over to the Police in Aba, Abia State.
The suspect, who before the act was the manager of a sachet water company owned by the deceased, Mrs. Towechi Ejike Nmezi, told the police how he strangled the victim on July 21, 2012, at about 8p.m.

He then took the deceased’s Blackberry phone and fled.
On why he committed the act, he said: “There is this spirit that sometimes takes control of me and asks me to do things.

“In 2005, I was living with my elder brother in Aba. The same spirit came to me and forced me to kill my brother. I strangled him.

“This spirit was asking me to commit suicide. But I met a man of God who delivered me. I made a confession to him and turned myself over to the Police.”

Abia State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Ezekiel Onyeke, told Vanguard that the suspect turned himself over to the Police on December 8, 2015.

No comments: