Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Kylie Jenner Confirms Her & Tyga Relationship: "We're Still Together" on Ellen DeGenres Show



Ellen's advice! Kylie Jenner addressed her recent split from Tyga and their speedy reconciliation on The Ellen DeGeneres Show after the host told the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star to "straighten it out."


A new preview from the upcoming Monday, Nov. 30, episode shows Jenner breaking her silence about her relationship. "I don’t know what’s going on all I hear is that you’re with Tyga . . . you’re not with Tyga?" Ellen DeGeneres asked the reality star. "What is it? Straighten it out."

Jenner yelled at the audience. "No, we’re not broken up. We just . . . Honestly, we became best friends before anything happened, so I think that, that’s awesome. And we’re just like, I don’t know, hanging out. Living life."

"What does that mean, 'Hanging out?'" DeGeneres asked.

"That’s it," the teen replied. "We're still together."

DeGeneres also brought up Jenner's 18th birthday gift from Tyga: a white Ferrari 482 Italia, which costs $320,000. "I know, I drove it here," Jenner said of the swanky ride.

No comments: